Sunday, April 10, 2005

J.K. Livin'

Just caught a snippet of Matthew McConaughey on a profile show called "Uncut". He and his former frat-brother friends participate in a homegrown philosophy they call "J.K. Livin'" That's "Just Keep Livin'" for y'all work-a-day stiffs out there who didn't know. And "Livin'" (not "living") is a verb, says Matt. That's funny - I thought it was a presen' particip'.



I didn't know McConaughey actually was Wooderson - I mistakenly thought he was just acting when he played the character in a movie about stoned kids from the 70s.

3 Comments:

Anonymous bpd said...

I have my own personal philosophy which I believe has led me to a life full of better than average luck, true love and good hair. I call it...

"J.K. Avoidin' Matthew McConaughey Movies"

3:38 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Hey Sam,
Thanks for the submission. You're all linked up.

I enjoyed reading your blog today. And ditto to bpd's comment above.

Sorry I have nothing clever to say at the moment.

Dave
from Maximum Awesome

11:06 AM  
Blogger Kitty said...

I 'stumbled' over that Uncut episode, too. I couldn't sit through the whole thing but did see the bit where they were discussing JKL - showing the license plate on the trailer and such.

Yeah, they all had that 'stoner' ramblings on their philosophy of just keep livin' -- well, I prefer it to the alternative, don't you?

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home